Billing Terms And Conditions
Billing Terms and Conditions
This Agreement on the Terms and Conditions of Billing (“Agreement”) is entered into, between the customer making any payment on this website (“You”) and the website (“Spotack” or “We”), under the terms and conditions as set forth below.
- By confirming the purchase at the end of the checkout process, You agree to accept and pay for the Products, as well as all shipping and handling charges and taxes that maybe applicable to the purchase order. Spotack reserves the right, including without any prior notice, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household, or per order for any reason at Spotack’s discretion. We will attempt to notify You should such limits be applied.
- For the purpose of this Agreement, You represent and warrant to Spotack as follows:
- You have the right to use the payment method including but not limited to use of any credit card, debit cards or other payment method that is provided to Spotack.
- Further, any information required for the purpose of billing that You provide to Spotack for any transaction required is truthful and accurate. You understand and agree that any untruthful or inaccurate information provided to Spotack maybe considered a breach of this Agreement and may result in cancellation, at Spotack’s discretion, of an order(s) that was placed by You.
- You understand that prior to accepting an order, We may also request additional information from You. We may require information from You, for purposes of verification, prior to the acknowledgement or completion of the any purchase through this website.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order placed by You for any reason including but not limited to limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by Spotack or third parties engaged by Spotack.
- If an order placed by You is cancelled after the credit card or other payment method has been charged, You will share information on such cancellation and charges along with the necessary documentation of charges to Spotack and We will thereby issue a credit in the amount of the charge to the payment method that was charged. Additionally, We may attempt to contact You if all or any portion of the order placed is canceled or if additional information is required to accept the order placed.
- Spotack may request a pre-authorization for some order(s) placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization for some order(s) will not be billed to You but to the entity issuing the card by which the order was placed and may hold such amount for a short period. The entity issuing thr card by which the order is placed determines the length of time for which the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that You have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.